Lunes, Abril 24, 2017

Going to South Korea with Family

 안녕하세요 (Annyeong) Hi! Welcome to danifeliza.blogspot.com, this blog is all about how much I want to go to south korea with my family next holy week.

Image result for south korea

 I want to go to South Korea because I am a Kpop/Kdrama fangirl.

Image result for kpop fangirl        Image result for kdrama fangirl

 I wanna experience travelling there with my family,I wanna to go with them because I want them too, to experience to see how beautiful South Korea is. It's because they are fond of korean dramas too. I want us altogether to see and travel to South Korea.

Image result for south korea cherry blossom 2017



   
 Like any other Korean-Pop and Korean Drama FANGIRL, I too dream of going to south korea, to see its majestic sights. Kpop/Kdrama fangirls like me longed to go there too, because we believe that out husband(oppa) is waiting for us there. 

Related image Lee Jongsuk

Image result for nam joo hyuk Nam JoohyukImage result for lee min ho Lee MInho


 Bangtan Sonyeondan a.k.a BTS
Image result for bts 2017


We fangirls would really love to eat different korean food,wear their trendy fashion, explore different destinations and try to comprehend their unque way of living. 


Related image       
   MUSIC  ALBUM                                                                     

Image result for koreanfashion












 FASHION
 Related image 
FOOD
Image result for korean culture and traditions

TRADITION



In addition, through this blog I share my FEELS with my fangirls comrades, how I adore South Korean(ART) music, drama, culture and food. this blog's purpose is to encourage people to like South Korea the way we fangirls appreciate it and for them to know that there are many things to know about this country.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento